Assignment quick grading not available for some students

Assignment quick grading not available for some students

by Joost Elshoff -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Hi,

I'm faced with a situation (Moodle 3.1.2+) where I activated quick grading to work around the issue with the grading interface crashing because of the unoconv problem, but the quick grading seems to be unavailable for some students. All I get is a mixed list of students where I can add a grade or mark for their submitted document and students where I can't add a grade or mark. The documentation is unclear why this is so. 

Could it be that one of the teachers clicked the Grade button at some stage, which blocks the quick grading for that student?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joost Elshoff

Re: Assignment quick grading not available for some students

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Joost,

It sounds as though the students where you can't add a grade have had their grade added directly in the gradebook. Please see the question 'I can’t edit the grades for assignment submissions' in the Assignment FAQ for more details and info on how you can unlock these grades.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)