Quiz -> results -> Grades- > enroll users who have not attend--> SHOW REPORT -> error/debug/codingerror

Quiz -> results -> Grades- > enroll users who have not attend--> SHOW REPORT -> error/debug/codingerror

by lalit thakur -
Number of replies: 1

Hello

When i show Report and select 'Enrolled users who have not attend the quiz' and then click on --> Show Report

Then error generate -->

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: moodle_database::get_in_or_equal() does not accept empty arrays

More information about this error

More Error Detail

Debug info:
Error code: codingerror

Stack trace:
  • line 695 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: coding_exception thrown
  • line 77 of /mod/quiz/accessrule/gradebycategory/gradebycatcalculator.php: call to moodle_database->get_in_or_equal()
  • line 134 of /mod/quiz/accessrule/gradebycategory/overview_table_with_category_totals.php: call to quizaccess_gradebycategory_calculator->load_cat_data()
  • line 1636 of /lib/tablelib.php: call to quiz_overview_table_with_category_totals->query_db()
  • line 233 of /mod/quiz/report/overview/report.php: call to table_sql->out()
  • line 96 of /mod/quiz/report.php: call to quiz_overview_report->display()

Help me to resolve this problem

Thank you

Attachment p1.png
Attachment p2.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to lalit thakur

Re: Quiz -> results -> Grades- > enroll users who have not attend--> SHOW REPORT -> error/debug/codingerror

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Looking at the stack trace, this seems to be an error caused by the non-standard gradebycategory quiz access rule. A quick search did you let me find any details about that plugin.