I have looked around for guidance on this without success. Hope someone might help.
I am building a new Moodle Site in MoodleCloud Boost- so 3.2 capabilities are desirable
I wish to have a continuous learning journal which students can be prompted to update seemlessly as they progress through topics. My (ideal) requirements are as follows:
1. I want each entry to be word count limited.
2. I want each entry to be assessable (as an option).
3. I want quiz results to appear in the journal.
4. I want them to be able to download the Journal after they have finished with the whole course and be able to use this as credible evidence of what they have gained from doing the online course. (nice format would be nice!)
5. I would like each entry to be date time stamped when last edited.
6. I would like editing of each entry to be closed off when (and if) an assessment has been made.
7. My learning objective is for this Journal be reflective and evidence of curiosity sparked by the topics and student perceptions recorded before and after completing each topic.
Does something close to this exist?
Is there an online tutorial/course in how to do it?