Moodle Quiz from Word 2013/2016 Template (moodle_quiz_v21_en.dot template)

Re: Moodle Quiz from Word 2013/2016 Template (moodle_quiz_v21_en.dot template)

by Cris Fuhrman -
Number of replies: 3
Thanks for the feedback! Were you able to import into Moodle the XML generated by the tool?

Currently (like many open-source efforts) nobody is working on the VSTO maintenance. However, I occasionally get new students looking for projects and so I can direct them to this project.

The best way to put your feedback (improvements) is to create issues directly on the GitHub project: 

In reply to Cris Fuhrman

by Stéphane KLEIN -

Hi,
I'm working for the local Education Authority of Champaign, in France, in charge of teacher's formation.
I've tried MoodleQuestions.vost on Moodle 3.1 and Office2016 on Windows10 today, and it works well.
I'm searching for a solution to make Moodle Quiz simple, and this solution would be ideal. But i'm searching for a solution for teachers who do not often understand English.
Is there any possibility to translate MoodleQuestionsdocm, and the rest of the program ?

In reply to Stéphane KLEIN

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Moodle has language packs.  It sounds like you are using a plugin, so this might be better directed to the plugin authors but I will leave it here for now in case Tim has any insight.

In reply to Stéphane KLEIN

by Eoin Campbell -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

You could consider the WordTable plugin, which supports localised Word templates for creating questions. The labels in the Word templates are derived directly from the Moodle language packs (as far as possible), so should be familiar to users. The templates are separate from the plugin, so are kept on a different website www.moodle2word.net.

At present, they are a bit fiddly to install on a PC, because the automatic installer VBA code recently started being treated as malware, so you have to do it manually. I haven't got around to re-creating all the templates for different languages, but English, French and Spanish versions are currently available.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)