Enabling web services for mobile devices

Enabling web services for mobile devices

by Amanda Hayes -
Number of replies: 3

I apologize if this is a double post on this topic. I thought I posted earlier this week, but cannot find my post. Please, if anyone can help me! I'm very stuck!

Here's my question: I am trying to enable web services for mobile devices in my moodle. I am going through Site Administration, Plugins, Webservices, Mobile. I'm check marking "Enable web services for mobile devices", but when I save changes, the check mark disappears. Why? How can I fix this?

I am trying to set up simple push notifications to our clients from moodle, and think this is the right step?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Amanda Hayes

Re: Enabling web services for mobile devices

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Amanda,

please enable debugging and "Display messages" via the Development options. then, try again and check if you see any message at the top of the page.

Regards, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Amanda Hayes -

Thank you, Juan,

I tried this, but am not getting any errors.

In reply to Amanda Hayes

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Amanda,

you should upgrade your Moodle site, this seems to be a bug in your installation.

You can also contact a Moodle partner and ask them for help. Check what is happening will require debug your installation source code to check what is happening.

Sorry for the inconveniences, Juan