Changing the wording in the 'Badges' block?

Changing the wording in the 'Badges' block?

od Kathleen Zarubin -
Število odgovorov: 4

In the free Moodle Cloud site -  is there anyway to change the wording (heading) in the Badges block to add the words "Coming Soon" ? (I know I could just not use it but if possible I'd like to keep it while the development of badges occurs? 

Povprečje ocenitev: -
V odgovor na Kathleen Zarubin

Re: Changing the wording in the 'Badges' block?

od Craig R Morton -
Slika Core developers Slika Moodle HQ Slika MoodleCloud team

Hi Kathleen,

Sorry, but the heading of the "block_badges" block is not configurable meaning there is currently no way for you to change the heading of this block.

Best Regards,

Craig.

V odgovor na Kathleen Zarubin

od Tim Hunt -
Slika Core developers Slika Documentation writers Slika Particularly helpful Moodlers Slika Peer reviewers Slika Plugin developers

You can't change it in just one block. However, you should be able to change it across the whole site using Language customisation.

V odgovor na Tim Hunt

od Mary Cooch -
Slika Documentation writers Slika Moodle HQ Slika Particularly helpful Moodlers Slika Testers Slika Translators

I just checked on my MoodleCloud site and our HQ MoodleCloud expert Craig is correct: on MoodleCloud sites it is not possible to change this wording.

V odgovor na Mary Cooch

od Kathleen Zarubin -

Thanks Mary and Craig

I found a work around (in a way) - in the Tours that highlight that Badges Block I added the words 'under development' in that part  I think this is a good work around for now, until I do get my act into gear and set up the badges nasmeh