Changing the wording in the 'Badges' block?

Changing the wording in the 'Badges' block?

Kathleen Zarubin-mit -
Antal besvarelser: 4

In the free Moodle Cloud site -  is there anyway to change the wording (heading) in the Badges block to add the words "Coming Soon" ? (I know I could just not use it but if possible I'd like to keep it while the development of badges occurs? 

Gennemsnitsbedømmelse: -
I svar til Kathleen Zarubin

Re: Changing the wording in the 'Badges' block?

Craig R Morton-mit -
Core developers-ip assinga Moodle HQ-ip assinga MoodleCloud team-ip assinga

Hi Kathleen,

Sorry, but the heading of the "block_badges" block is not configurable meaning there is currently no way for you to change the heading of this block.

Best Regards,

Craig.

I svar til Kathleen Zarubin

Tim Hunt-mit -
Core developers-ip assinga Documentation writers-ip assinga Particularly helpful Moodlers-ip assinga Peer reviewers-ip assinga Plugin developers-ip assinga

You can't change it in just one block. However, you should be able to change it across the whole site using Language customisation.

I svar til Tim Hunt

Mary Cooch-mit -
Documentation writers-ip assinga Moodle HQ-ip assinga Particularly helpful Moodlers-ip assinga Testers-ip assinga Translators-ip assinga

I just checked on my MoodleCloud site and our HQ MoodleCloud expert Craig is correct: on MoodleCloud sites it is not possible to change this wording.

I svar til Mary Cooch

Kathleen Zarubin-mit -

Thanks Mary and Craig

I found a work around (in a way) - in the Tours that highlight that Badges Block I added the words 'under development' in that part  I think this is a good work around for now, until I do get my act into gear and set up the badges smiler