next page button in arabic

next page button in arabic

by Zeid Fanous -
Number of replies: 3

Hi all, 

i am working on a quiz with moodle 3.1 and its in arabic. now everything converts to arabic fine except the "Next page" and "previous page" button.. is there any reason for that.. i know its not a big deal but just curious. 

THanks all 

Attachment screenshot2.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Zeid Fanous

Re: next page button in arabic

by Germán Valero -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Zeid,

I just submitted a copy of the existing translated strings to the Arabic language pack maintainers at AMOS.

If you are fluent in Arabic, can you please have a look at the Translation documentation page and please consider helping Moodle with the translation work.

I do not undertand Arabic, but I translate for the Mexican Spanish language packs .

In reply to Germán Valero

by Zeid Fanous -

Hi Valero, 

Thank you for your reply, okay i signed up and i am trying to find where is the next page button in arabic. i am not sure exactly what to do blush

In reply to Zeid Fanous

by Germán Valero -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Zeid Fanous,

If you have access to a Moodle server in arabic, you can use the procedure described in the  Language Customization Moodle documentation to find the component and string identifier. Once you make the local change and you have verified that it worked perfectly, go to AMOS and translate that component and string identifier you researched. Send your contribution to the language pack maintainers.

I personally prefer to make a local customization in a local sever and only upload the ZIP file (with all the *.php files that were inside the moodledata/lang/xx_local/ folder) containing all the local translations into AMOS once I have finished translating all of one module/plugin.

Feel free to ask for more help if you are stuck or you can not follow the instructions in the documentation pages.