Installing and upgrading help

Downgrading Moodle

Picture of rkLearn .
Downgrading Moodle

Is it possible to downgrade from Moodle 3.1 to Moodle 3.04? and How?

Thanks

(Edited by Howard Miller to remove shouting - original submission Wednesday, 11 January 2017, 2:23 AM)

Average of ratings: -
Just wondering . . .
Re: Downgrading Moodle - A MUST NEEDED!
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

RK, If you google the phrase "downgrading Moodle" you will find your answer in a range of forum posts.  I think it is No.  I won't ask if you did a backup when you upgraded.

I do notice in your other post that I replied to that you are using Lambda theme and that your problem is solved with Clean.  You did not answer the other question I asked about errors.  BUT: (chances are) changing your theme will be probably easier than any other options or getting the folks who made Lambda to fix it.

Good luck.

-Derek

And PS: just in case you didn't know, [see https://newrepublic.com/article/117390/netiquette-capitalization-how-caps-became-code-yelling caps], in internet communication channels, all cap;itals is generally regarded as yelling.  I think it may be the same around here, I'm not sure.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
Picture of Howard Miller
Re: Downgrading Moodle
Group Core developersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Plugin developers

It's not possible. 

If you don't have a backup from 3.0.4 then we'll need to fix whatever problem you are having with 3.1

Average of ratings: Useful (1)