Home page takes to login page

Home page takes to login page

enrique fanjul -
Number of replies: 4

I have set up a site in Moodlecloud.

I have found a problem I have not been able to solve.

When one goes to the the home page (for the first time, without been logged), it redirects automatically to the login page.

In previous versions the home page appears with list of courses and other information that you would like to appear.

I have tried and searched, to no avail.

What can I do to make that when anybody goes to the site the front page appears?

Thank you.

Enrique

Վարկանիշների միջին թիվը. -
In reply to enrique fanjul

Re: Home page takes to login page

Mike Churchward -
Core developers Նկարը Plugin developers Նկարը Testers Նկարը

Go Site administration / Security / Site policies and make sure that the "Force users to log in" checkbox is not checked. However, it is possible that Moodlecloud forces that to be checked.

mike

In reply to Mike Churchward

enrique fanjul -

Thank you, Mike.

Yes, I have tried to change the "force users to log in" checkbox, but it seems that Moodlecloud does not allow it (which I really cannot understand).

We need to give instructions to new students as how to register, buy a course, etc.

Do you know how we can change the text in the log in page? I have tried, but also without success.

Thank you and regards.

Enrique

In reply to enrique fanjul

Trevor Dixon -

I have a similar issue. All I want to do is insert a title on the login page within MoodleCloud. All that appears at the top is our organization logo. Does anyone know if this is possible?