Moodle 3.2 is not getting installed on godaddy

Moodle 3.2 is not getting installed on godaddy

by Rajeev S -
Number of replies: 6

The moodle 3.2 version is not getting installed through the godaddy cpanel and also via manual installation. Is it some kind of server issue. It is showing the same error on installatron installation and manual installation. The error after the installation is given in the notepad. i tried enabling all extensions of php and version of php is latest 5.6

it starts with this and goes on.

. /** * Moodle frontpage. * * @package core * @copyright 1999 onwards Martin Dougiamas (http://dougiamas.com) * @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU GPL v3 or later */ if (!file_exists('./config.php')) { header('Location: install.php'); die; } require_once('config.php'); require

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rajeev S

Re: Moodle 3.2 is not getting installed on godaddy

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

If you're seeing the PHP code then PHP isn't enabled or set up properly on your hosting account. 

In reply to Howard Miller

by Rajeev S -

how to make this thing work. I haven't changed anything. i just changed my version of php from 5.4 to 5.6 and all extensions are enabled. i installed moodle from scrratch and tried a fresh install. it still showing the same error

In reply to Rajeev S

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Sorry... we're going to need somebody who knows about GoDaddy but you appear to have disabled PHP somehow.

In reply to Howard Miller

by Rajeev S -

The php is turned on . I will show you my settings from godaddy cpanel. it's clearly shows the php is working. or at least i think so.

In reply to Rajeev S

by Howard Miller -

The minimum PHP version is 5.6.5.  

Your screen shows version 5.5 selected.  

In reply to Rajeev S

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Rajeev, can you click on the drop down arrow next to the 5.5 to pick 5.6.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)