Thanks for reply in detail. I tried with same data and tables you have shown in your reply but failed to get new course upon login of external user.
I reply your questions as below.
1. I did not create the same categories with same id number (as in external courseinfo table) in moodle. Though now i have created a category with same id number as you mentioned in your example and i have inserted the same data as of yours.
2. This category id number is in catnumber field of courseinfo table and that course is placed against a user in userrol table which i logged in with no course creation result.
3. My moodle is on Windows and I have configured wget extension and set "C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin\wget.exe" and Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin\wget.exe -q -O NUL http://localhost:8080/moodle/enrol/database/cli/sync.php in argument. BUT i am NOT in the phase of running or testing sync.php script as i believe that first i need to have course creation feature working on login activity of external user.
4. You are right that the Default: id mapping is looking at the record id in the Moodle database, and i have seen this id number in the path when i have edited category.
5. i have changed the local role field as shortname now and update the value of role field as varchar having string "Student".
I HAVE DONE THE SAME WORK AS SHOWN IN YOUR EXAMPLE BUT STILL I HAVE NO RESULT. That might be due the fact that i am still unclear about New Course Creation panel parameters. especially, 1.
New course ID number field, 2. New course category field, 3. Default
new course category.
A. I assume that 1. New Course ID number field is not present in remote new course table as also in yours too. Although i have set it as idnumber (as mentioned by default). Please tell me what this New course id number field is.
B. What is this New course category field. I set it as catnumber which the part of courseinfo table. I assume this field must be that should match with category id number in category edit setting of moodle. In my case i set it as of yours i.e. 0023_2382_01.(This category belongs to the course which is enrolled by the user which i am logging in to see the result)
C. Default new course category, I have set it Miscellaneous and this does not have any idnumber set in edit category setting of moodle. I assume that this parameter will hold courses which do not have any category in external.
PLEASE CORRECT MY CONCEPT IN ABOVE NARRATION AS I AM STILL GETTING NOTHING AFTER ALL CLONE SETTINGS AS YOU HAVE PRESENTED, Except the new course creation panel. Please share parameters of new course creation panel and clarify New course ID number field and New course category field specifically.
Thanks and much appreciate.