Repositioning the Quiz Navigation Panel

Repositioning the Quiz Navigation panel

by James Brown -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Mary E

I really appreciate your time and effort and yes please have a look into the feasibility of moving the panel to the right, just the quiz pages will do. I am the owner of the site and have the authority to access and edit the config.php file so it would be absolutely fine to the see the look and feel of the site change a bit after the change. Thanks in advance for your help and have a good rest smile

Cheers
James

In reply to James Brown

Re: Repositioning the Quiz Navigation panel

by Ludovic Lebleu -

Hello,

Any update on this? It would be useful for me as well.

I'd like to place the panel to the right, or even better at the bottom of the questions.

I appreciate your help!

In reply to Ludovic Lebleu

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

Sorry I had forgotten all about this discussion.

Please can you tell me which version of Moodle are currently you using and also which theme?

In the mean time I will take a look and see what the score is with that 'Fake Block'...at bit like fake news! LOL

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The Quiz works OK in Moodle 3.2.2 using the Boost theme

But this is still a problem with Clean theme or any other Bootstrapbase themes...

I used the More theme to test with and that is a clild theme of Clean.

So the only way you can do this in the older themes is change the config.php as first mentioned.

Cheers

Mary