Help for MoodleCloud Dashboard

Help for MoodleCloud Dashboard

Srabani Roy írta időpontban
Válaszok szám: 4

Dashboard blocks are not visible when i start editing course.

Img.png csatolmány
Értékelések átlaga: -
Válasz erre: Srabani Roy

Re: Help for MoodleCloud Dashboard

Mary Cooch írta időpontban
Kép Kép Kép Kép Kép

Your picture does not show the dashboard but inside a course. If you want to add blocks  you need to turn on the editing from the gear menu top right and then click Add block in the navigation drawer on the left, which you can see on your screenshot as you have got the editing turned on.

Válasz erre: Mary Cooch

Re: Help for MoodleCloud Dashboard

Thanks for your reply.

At present, I do not need any additional block. The main issue is, I can not find "Administrator" Block in my "Dashboard" or "Site Home" (only site administration showing in left side). Therefore, I can not assign any teacher to any course. 

After Moodlecloud for free installation ( two days back). I want to create 4 additional courses and assign them in those courses.  As per site documentation, I created two users and 4 courses. But I can not assign them (may be as "administration" is not visible at all)

This may very simple thing for you but I can not fix it. Please help.

I am sending two attachment-

1) Site Home

2) Dashboard

Regards,

DashBoard.png csatolmány
Site Home.png csatolmány
Válasz erre: Srabani Roy

Re: Help for Moodle 3.2 Dashboard

Mary Cooch írta időpontban
Kép Kép Kép Kép Kép
The latest version of Moodle, which your MoodleCloud site has, has a new theme called Boost and it changes the navigation of the courses. We are currently updating the documentation to reflect the changes Boost makes. If you haven't already looked then watch the videos on Boost for administrators and Boost for teachers which I will link to below.

You assign teachers the role of teacher within the course where they teach so you click on the course and then you click the Participants link and the gear menu there. (We are running a free teaching with Moodle 3.2 course starting on January 2nd if you are interested. There is no site administration in the course but it will help you with the courses and teaching. 

Válasz erre: Mary Cooch

Re: Help for Moodle 3.2 Dashboard

I was stuck. Really it a great Help.

As advised by you, I registered in the course. 

Again thanks a lot.

Regards,