download h5p interactive video in moodle

download h5p interactive video in moodle

by vishnu priya -
Number of replies: 6

hii everyone ,

i am working on interactive video . I am not able to download interactive video can any one know how to down load it.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to vishnu priya

Re: download h5p interactive video in moodle

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

You can allow students to download a video by adding it as a File resource (as mentioned in the documentation Video).

In reply to Helen Foster

by vishnu priya -

hiii helen foster,

Thank u for your reply. we can download normal video. But when we add a sample video in h5p interactive section there is no possibility to download it .

In reply to vishnu priya

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Hi!

Once a video is part of Interactive video (the activity in H5P), there is no way to download the video itself. What you can do however, is download the full H5P package if you have enabled the frame around the activity, and enabled the download button.

The downloader then gets a .h5p file he/she can upload to other courses, but the video itself still can't be downloaded.

In reply to Joost Elshoff

by vishnu priya -

hii joost Elshoff,

you clarified my doubt.

Thank u......

In reply to vishnu priya

Re: download h5p interactive video in moodle [Solved]

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Joost, thanks for the information. I have added a link to this discussion from the docs page.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: download h5p interactive video in moodle [Solved]

by ben reynolds -

Just adding a bit about how to embed hp5. 

, which is to follow standard operating procedure smile