Access to individual groups within feedback questionnaire

Access to individual groups within feedback questionnaire

by Traz 666 -
Number of replies: 1

Could anyone give some advice - have set up groups within a feedback questionnaire to reflect each course instance  eg 16/001, 16/002,  in order to gain trainer feedback. The trainer will be the same trainer providing feedback on each instance (group) I have set different enrolment keys for each group and set a course enrolment key. 

I have tested it and the first time I log on as a trainer it asks for enrolment key so logged into group 16/001 and completed questionnaire.  I then came out of questionnaire area, went back in to which it allowed me but questionnaire says "you have already completed this" which is correct.

What  I need is the trainer to then be able to provide feedback and access group 16/002, then 16/003 etc.

Is there anything that I can do to ensure each time trainer goes in, it asks for enrolment key every time?

Current Moodle 2.7, moving to 3.1 after Christmas.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Traz 666

Re: Access to individual groups within feedback questionnaire

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Why not just make the first question a dropdown with the list of groups.  They select the group and then provide feedback.  In your feedback settings, allow multiple answers...