Moodle 2.9--> Missing course from Trainer and Student portals

Moodle 2.9--> Missing course from Trainer and Student portals

by Salim Olime -
Number of replies: 3

In Moodle 2.9 I had created courses and had students enrolled in them without any issue. Both myself as trainer and students were able to access the courses via their portals in past couple of months. Since last couple of days courses have started disappearing from the portals although as site admin I can see they exist and can make changes in  the settings but for some reason I can't determine what completion condition if at all has contributed in making the courses disappear from the portals. Any tips and help in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Salim Olime

Re: Moodle 2.9--> Missing course from Trainer and Student portals

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Is it possible that the the courses are disappearing from users' portals because they are no longer enrolled in them? Please see the documentation Unenrolment for possible reasons why a user would be automatically unenrolled from a course.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle 2.9--> Missing course from Trainer and Student portals

by Salim Olime -

Hi Helen,

You were quite right. It was to do with their enrollment. Once I took care of that, they auto-magically reappeared.

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards