Content page display for set time before moving to questions

Content page display for set time before moving to questions

av Chris Callaway -
Antal svar: 1

Hello!  I am using Moodle to do a course review.  I have a short video over a piece of content and setup questions to answer after watching the video.  If the student gets the question correct then they would move on to an unseen question onf the content page.  If they miss a question I would like for the lesson to go back to the video and force the student to re-watch the video  I know to set the flow to the video title page. 

What I would like to know is there a way within Moodle to force the student to stay on a certain page for x minutes before moving to an unseen question within the content page?  

Genomsnitt av betyg: -
Som svar till Chris Callaway

Re: Content page display for set time before moving to questions

av Stephen Bourget -
Bild på Core developers Bild på Plugin developers Bild på Testers

Unfortunately there currently isn't a way to force a student to stay on a page for a specified period of time before enabling the link to move on to the next page.  That said, it might be possible for a teacher to craft some sort of JavaScript that could disable the button for a fixed period of time.  Unfortunately, any tech-savvy student will be able to work around this easily.

You could probably use clusters to accomplish the part where student will get an unseen page each time they attempt the questions related to the video.

Hope that helps.

-Steve