SCORM single activity format - return button displays '0'

SCORM single activity format - return button displays '0'

by Mata Henry -
Number of replies: 2
Hi everyone

We have a Single activity format course with a SCORM package.

I like this format instead of Topics (sections) as there's less clicks for the user to access the course. Keeping it simple as its a short 10min singular course item.

Since there's no sections the "Return to" button now displays '0', instead of perhaps 'Dashboard'.

For now, I will try applying css to hide these buttons and add a link to return back to the Dashboard.

I could make it a one section topic but:
- the course only contains the one item, so another click seems unnecessary;
- another window for the user to open;
- the breadcrumb nav and naming throughout just gets repetitive (I set it up like this initially, then swapped to the Single activity SCORM package).

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you

Mata

Attachment return to section button displays 0 when its a singular scorm only course.PNG
Attachment singular scorm learning course - button to return back somewhere displays zero as theres no section.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mata Henry

Re: SCORM single activity format - return button displays '0'

by Mata Henry -

Hi all

I've decided to make this a topics course instead with 0 sections (added the SCORM as an activity.
Alas, if there's others that choose to have SCORM as a singular activity only then they may encounter the button name issue.

For now this discussion can be marked as closed.

Thanks

Mata

In reply to Mata Henry

Re: SCORM single activity format - return button displays '0'

by Just H -

Just guessing here but are you using Essential as your theme by any chance?

If so, try another theme just for that course (Essential added that button, not sure any other themes have it).