Please help me.
It's a long story, here's where am at. I saw a similar issue but the solution was quite techy. Please break it down in baby steps.
Thank you so much in advance for taking time of your precious time to help out.
This seems to affect only the frontpage slide, header and front page course section of Theme Adaptable. It won't let me in the file at all.
Cannot read file.
Either the file does not exist or there is a permission problem.
Debug info: [dataroot]/filedir/54/a9/54a9185ad3049997339a1e5e71c9177a79ff5fc7
Error code: storedfilecannotread
· line 187 of /lib/filestorage/stored_file.php: file_exception thrown
· line 871 of /lib/filestorage/stored_file.php: call to stored_file->update()
· line 424 of /lib/filelib.php: call to stored_file->set_source()
· line 9194 of /lib/adminlib.php: call to file_prepare_draft_area()
· line 1500 of /lib/adminlib.php: call to admin_setting_configstoredfile->output_html()
· line 133 of /admin/settings.php: call to admin_settingpage->output_html()
What I've done so far:
The data root directory is definitely not in the file manager.