BigBlueButton and default presentation file for a Moodle site

Re: BigBlueButton and default presentation file for a Moodle site

by Séverin Terrier -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Jesus,

Thanks for your answer. I thought i had already talked about that, but didn't remember where and when, so posted again to be sure...

I don't know when and how was your poling made, but it seem's there wasn't a lot of respondants. Not sure you can really take this as what the community really wants. But there are good ideas i'll be happy to see in next versions.

Keep up the good work,

Cheers,
Séverin

In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Jesus,

I don't know if you still think at this, and where you are on it.

I've juste created CONTRIB-6970 about that.

Séverin

PS : on the plugin's page, it seems that the link on the tracker to submit bugs is broken

In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Jesus Federico -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Severin,

It is definitely in the road map since the first time we discussed it. Unfortunately an openly shared document presents some challenges I haven't been able to figure out.

But, you may be able to help. Do you know if (and where) a document uploaded to Moodle can be available to anyone (even non registered users)?

Cheers,

JF

In reply to Jesus Federico

by Séverin Terrier -

Hi Jesus,

Thanks for the quick answer and confirmation.

I think (not doing development) that resources used on the front /main page of the Moodle site, in non connected mode should be like that. You can certainly ask in the development forum, to have more appropriate answers.

Cheers,
Séverin