I'm trying to put my hands on addons dev for moodle mobile.
For a start I wrote a mobile version of one of our local plugins and related webservices. This addon adds an item to the mobile app side menu and it works (at least in a dev environment with google chrome or chromium)
I then tried to package it as a remote addon and followed the procedure described in the doc (gulp-generated .zip into local/*pluginname*/mobile, and
$addons = array(
"local_mypluginname" => array()
into db folder), removed the addon folder from the mobile code and finally bumped up version number of my plugin.
When connecting the mobil app to my moodle platform, the side menu item no longer shows.
I probably missed something but cannot figure out what...