Adaptable version 1.2.5 BETA available for testing

Adaptable version 1.2.5 BETA available for testing

by Fernando Acedo -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Adaptable version 1.2.5 BETA is available for downloading in our repository:

https://bitbucket.org/covuni/moodle-theme_adaptable/branch/version-1.2.5-beta-2016112800

Just download the file, unzip and rename the folder to adaptable. Upload by FTP to your moodle site.

This version fix several issues and add some enhancements for the upcoming moodle 3.2. In a few days we'll release a RC version and hope to get a stable version next Monday 5th when moodle release the 3.2 version.

Please, post your questions and feedback in this thread.

DO NOT USE IN PRODUCTION SITES.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fernando Acedo

Re: Adaptable version 1.2.5 BETA available for testing

by kovan ossi -

Hello ! I can't hide alert message !! in new version of adaptable!?? Also I get undefined in announcement's box. all was happened after I uploaded new version of this theme 1.2.5 "it isn't beta one".

can someone help me in this issue!

In reply to kovan ossi

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

If it isn't the Beta, it is probably the RC2 version (as of today 10.30am UK, that appears to be the latest in the master branch of Adaptable and what is on the plugins database) and therefore as a Release Candidate, it is still a 'Development Version' as per that notice and Fernando's warning in the forum not to use on Production sites.

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by kovan ossi -

Ok, thanks for information. Yes it is RC2.

In reply to kovan ossi

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

If you installed 1.2.5rc2 then still a beta version and must not be used in production sites as Richard pointed out. This version was released only for testing moodle 3.2

We didn't notice any serious issue with this RC2 version but we are still fixing a few issues so you must wait until the stable version release. We hope to publish it next Monday 12th.

The undefined message in the Announcements is displayed because you didn't enter a message to display or is wrong entered.

Add text lines and try to avoid any HTML tag. Do not add specially <ul> or <li> tags.