Test course

Test course

by Iman Al-Kindi -
Number of replies: 5

Hi all,

I create a pilot course and I add 10 new users as students in it and already enroll.

Now, I want to test the course by allowing those users from different machine to access the course.
How can I do this, because I use my machine and install wapserver and Moodle in it.

And what is the factors I should consider to evaluate the course?

Many Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Iman Al-Kindi

Re: Test course

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

I'm not up with the latest jargon, been otherwise distracted, so what is a "wapserver"? or did you mean a "wampserver"?  Even on Windows server, Moodle will work.

Is your Moodle accessible from the network?  First question. Have you tested it? 

Is your Moodle an internal Moodle or does it form part of a web site, accessible from the internet?  second question

If you have created a user and have their password, then you should be able to access the Moodle from anywhere on your network, or if it is external, then from anywhere in the world. 

That is if you have configured it properly. To make it visible, have you put the right ip address in the config.php file?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Colin Fraser

by Iman Al-Kindi -

Yes I mean wampserver.

and Moodle  is an internal Moodle

Iwill try to config.php

Thanks

In reply to Iman Al-Kindi

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Have you considered moving your course to the free MoodleCloud system?  MoodleCloud has some restrictions, but it serves this kind of experimenting well.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)