Red font and pink highlite shortcut key hack

Re: Red font and pink highlite shortcut key hack

by Timothy Takemoto -
Number of replies: 0

Thank you. One month later, sorry. I still use 1.6. I am still using htmlarea which no longer exists in wild, and it is starting to break in Firefox (it is difficult to click into the area). 

(1.6 is very old and perhaps I may be horribly hacked soon but it works just fine for my needs and I have saved a considerable amount of time in avoiding all those upgrades over the past 6 years. I would like to join an 'anti-software upgrade society' or 'anti-upgrade-society'. E.g. I wish I could still use Windows and Office 2000 because my productivity was greater (ppt had macros), I would not have need to have paid for upgrades, and I would not have had to perform the upgrade or above all relearn anything like the grrrrRibbon. I have not noticed an upgrade in my body or brain, or even education needs, so I am not sure why I would want an upgrade until my descendants evolve sometime in the next few millenia? No. I jest. I will want an upgrade in about a decade if I am still alive. I will need ten years to finish making videos for my current teaching materials.)

Average of ratings: Useful (1)