Customisation in theme eguru

Customisation in theme eguru

by RAKOTOO J. Davidson -
Number of replies: 10

Hi All, I like to change they icons and the background in the bloc "marketing spots" but I don't know how to do it, I'm trying to change css in style "eguru.css" and "custmise_scheme-default" but it's not work.

Can anyone help me.

Thank's in advance
aa

Average of ratings: -
In reply to RAKOTOO J. Davidson

Re: Customisation in theme eguru

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I am helping someone else with this same theme.

What version of the theme are you using?

Also what version of Moodle are currently using?

The Eguru theme appears to be broken..at least it is not working well in some areas. The fonts need updating to 4.7 to get the lates icons.

Which icon are you hoping to add? if you give me the name I will get you the CSS for it if it is missing?

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by RAKOTOO J. Davidson -

I use 3.1 of moodle and I don't know the version of this theme. I'd like to change these icons in my personal icons

In reply to Mary Evans

by sushumna rao -

Hi,

Can you help in removing this line : Copyright © 2015 - Developed by LMSACE.com.Powered by Moodle  from the footer of this theme

In reply to sushumna rao

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

If you have access to the theme files then you will find that copyright line in the layout/includes/footer.php file

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Evans

by sushumna rao -
Can you please explain, I have access
In reply to sushumna rao

by Mary Evans -

I have explained.

The bit of code you need to remove is in the footer.php inside your moodle site at the end of this list of directory folders like this:

moodle /

theme /

eguru /

layout /

includes /

footer.php 

If you look inside footer.php towards the end of that file you will find this line of code which you can remove

<div class="footer-foot">
        <div class="container-fluid">

<?php echo get_string('copyright','theme_eguru'); ?>
        </div>
    </div>

I hope that helps?

Cheers

Mary

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Evans

by Shriram Joshi -

Hey .......Since you were answering issues on Eguru theme.........I am putting this question to you

i had issue - I can not create individual course images which i wish to display site home page under Available courses.

In fact i have already added image file in course setting - COURSE Summary file ........but still in theme home page it is not coming.

I am using moodle 3.5 

is there any setting which i am missing.......

In reply to sushumna rao

by ebin eby -

Yes . We can have to change the copyright section in E guru theme.

Go to site administration ->Appearance -> Theme -> E guru -> Footer section .

Footer section

In reply to RAKOTOO J. Davidson

by Shehrevar Davierwala -

How to set size for logo in header area in Eguru theme? If I upload circular logo of 150 x 150px it is expanded and image is blur. If I upload logo of 675 x 675 px it is bit compressed but so big that by slider goes down.