Course set up

Course set up

by Linda Emler -
Number of replies: 2

I am looking for some advice on the best way to set up my courses. I am setting up multiple levels of learning and each level has up to 13 lessons. I don't want the students to be able to look ahead so I want lesson locking. My question is what is the best way to set this up should I use periods format or single activity. each lesson is 3 weeks long. I know I didn't explain this very well but any help would be great

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Linda Emler

Re: Course set up

by Paula Clough -

Linda,

You might want to check out activity completion and activity restriction to help you figure out how you want to handle this.  Those will allow you to string the activities together in such a way that the students cannot get into the next one until they have completed the previous one.  From your description it is a little difficult to tell how many courses, etc. that you will need, but the above information would be helpful for the activities within the courses.

Hope that helps cool

In reply to Paula Clough

Re: Course set up

by Linda Emler -

thank you so much I will give these a try. I know I did not explain it very well there are 5 sections of learning and each section will have up to 13 lessons