Course backup hangs at the very end

Course backup hangs at the very end

by Dipankar Roy -
Number of replies: 0

This is my Moodle version : 3.1.2+ (Build: 20161104). I am trying to restore the course through Moodle admin dashboard but the course backup hangs at the very end of the process. I have turned on the debugging mode and below are the error messages shown by Moodle. Can anybody help me how to resolve the issue with the course backup? Thank you

La tabla "backup_logs"no existe

Más información sobre este error

×Debug info: 

Error code: ddltablenotexist

×Stack trace:

line 1202 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: dml_exception thrown

line 72 of /backup/util/loggers/database_logger.class.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()

line 63 of /backup/util/loggers/database_logger.class.php: call to database_logger->insert_log_record()

line 118 of /backup/util/loggers/base_logger.class.php: call to database_logger->action()

line 124 of /backup/util/loggers/base_logger.class.php: call to base_logger->process()

line 124 of /backup/util/loggers/base_logger.class.php: call to base_logger->process()

line 197 of /backup/util/helper/backup_helper.class.php: call to base_logger->process()

line 83 of /backup/controller/base_controller.class.php: call to backup_helper::log()

line 181 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to base_controller->log()

line 121 of /backup/util/plan/backup_plan.class.php: call to backup_controller->set_status()

line 322 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_plan->execute()

line 136 of /backup/util/ui/backup_ui.class.php: call to backup_controller->execute_plan()

line 131 of /backup/backup.php: call to backup_ui->execute()

Average of ratings: -