rubrics not displaying

rubrics not displaying

by Kenneth Mentor -
Number of replies: 4

Rubric that previously worked is not displaying properly. I created a new rubric, with limited information, but get the same error. Using version 3.1.3. Have tried several Mac browsers but only a small slice of the rubric is displayed when I attempt to grade student papers. Here is a screenshot:

rubric error screenshot

Any suggestions? 

Thank you!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kenneth Mentor

Re: rubrics not displaying

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

What theme are you using?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Kenneth Mentor -

Thank you Mary - This appears to be the problem. I am using the Anomaly theme. The rubric works when I switch to the default theme (clean), but this theme changes things so much that students will be confused. I wonder if this is something I can fix in the theme?

Anomaly theme: rubrics not displaying

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I don't know but I will move your post to the themes forum in the hope they can advisesmile

Average of ratings: Useful (1)

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Kenneth,

What version of Moodle are you using. Edit: just seen it in your first post!  I have seen this problem before...

Actually, is there any chance that I could have access to your site as a user who can see the broken page?

A test course maybe?

Can you send me details via a Message?

Thanks

Mary

Average of ratings: Useful (1)