As subject, trying to set up moodle mobile to demo content on android device and receive the error "invalid response value detected"
i have turned the settings in the admin mobile for mobile etc
- If your site uses an SSL certificate, it must be a trusted certificate, not self-signed. Please use this tool or a similar one to check that your certificate is fine: SSL Checker. All the checks must be ok, including the "Certificate Chain Complete". Otherwise the app might work on iOS but not on Android.
- Debugging is disabled (in Site administration > Development > Debugging)
- The ADOdb debug option is disabled if you are using the external database auth or enrolment plugin (in Plugins > Authentication > External database and in Plugins > Enrolment > External database).
1, SSL has now been implemented..
2. Debugging has never been enabled.
3. This option is not in the moodle settings.
Any one any ideas for this error message?