What does a quiz essay question response with blue text mean?

What does a quiz essay question response with blue text mean?

by Annie Guetschow -
Number of replies: 5

Moodle release Help with Moodle release
3.0.4 (Build: 20160509)

Does the blue text in the essay question response below indicate that a student pasted this response rather than typed it?  It appears to be a hyperlink, but the link does not work.  Here is the example:

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Annie Guetschow

Re: What does a quiz essay question response with blue text mean?

by Tim Hunt -
Core developers இன் படம் Documentation writers இன் படம் Particularly helpful Moodlers இன் படம் Peer reviewers இன் படம் Plugin developers இன் படம்

It looks like your attempt to include something did not work. Do you want to try again?

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Annie Guetschow -

No, it did work.  The response is visible and it is correct.  It's just...

We suspect the student copied and pasted the answer.  I was trying to confirm whether that is true.

by Gordon Bateson -
Core developers இன் படம் Peer reviewers இன் படம் Plugin developers இன் படம்

Hi Annie,
In your first post in this thread, your final words are ... "Here is the example:"

However, there is no example and there is no attached file, so we cannot see what you intended us to see, and as a result we cannot comment on it.

Please attach your image file to your next post to this thread

Regards,
Gordon

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Annie Guetschow -

Sorry about that. It looked to me like the image was visible when I posted the question.  I copied and pasted from snagit directly into the text box. 

Apparently not though, so I created a .png file and attached below.

Attachment 2016-11-15_8-44-57.png

by Emma Richardson -
Documentation writers இன் படம் Particularly helpful Moodlers இன் படம் Plugin developers இன் படம்

Blue text could just be that they used blue text...even if they copied and pasted, it could be that they copied it from a word document.  If you suspect cheating, copy their text and put it in a google search..