What does a quiz essay question response with blue text mean?

What does a quiz essay question response with blue text mean?

Annie Guetschow-mit -
Antal besvarelser: 5

Moodle release Help with Moodle release
3.0.4 (Build: 20160509)

Does the blue text in the essay question response below indicate that a student pasted this response rather than typed it?  It appears to be a hyperlink, but the link does not work.  Here is the example:

Gennemsnitsbedømmelse: -
I svar til Annie Guetschow

Re: What does a quiz essay question response with blue text mean?

Tim Hunt-mit -
Core developers-ip assinga Documentation writers-ip assinga Particularly helpful Moodlers-ip assinga Peer reviewers-ip assinga Plugin developers-ip assinga

It looks like your attempt to include something did not work. Do you want to try again?

I svar til Tim Hunt

Annie Guetschow-mit -

No, it did work.  The response is visible and it is correct.  It's just...

We suspect the student copied and pasted the answer.  I was trying to confirm whether that is true.

Gordon Bateson-mit -
Core developers-ip assinga Peer reviewers-ip assinga Plugin developers-ip assinga

Hi Annie,
In your first post in this thread, your final words are ... "Here is the example:"

However, there is no example and there is no attached file, so we cannot see what you intended us to see, and as a result we cannot comment on it.

Please attach your image file to your next post to this thread

Regards,
Gordon

I svar til Gordon Bateson

Annie Guetschow-mit -

Sorry about that. It looked to me like the image was visible when I posted the question.  I copied and pasted from snagit directly into the text box. 

Apparently not though, so I created a .png file and attached below.

Bilag 2016-11-15_8-44-57.png

Emma Richardson-mit -
Documentation writers-ip assinga Particularly helpful Moodlers-ip assinga Plugin developers-ip assinga

Blue text could just be that they used blue text...even if they copied and pasted, it could be that they copied it from a word document.  If you suspect cheating, copy their text and put it in a google search..