grades of unenrol participants

grades of unenrol participants

by michael michael -
Number of replies: 4

is there any way to keep the grades of participants shown in the grade book after  unenrol them?

In reply to michael michael

Re: grades of unenrol participants

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

If you suspend the participants rather than unenrolling them, their grades will still be available in the gradebook. Please see the documentation Unenrolment for more details.

In reply to Helen Foster

by michael michael -

I know that and I'm doing like that after the trainees attend their courses I suspend them from the course, but like that will be a hug records show  in the grade book, so I'm looking for any other way to can show the grades of unenrolled trainees from the main Gradebook of the site directly. 

In reply to michael michael

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

You can set your gradebook to only show active enrollments - this is done in your grade report settings. So the grades are still there but not visible. 

In reply to John Provasnik

by michael michael -

i know that i'm asking about the grades for the unenroled trainees, if there is any plugins can do so!