hieracal glossary stucture

hieracal glossary stucture

deur Sonja Sperber -
Getal antwoorde: 0

Hi all,

we’d like to organize a hieracal „glossary“ – structure. By default it is possible to have a standard glossary „connected“ to a main glossary in the same course. By „connected “ I mean the possiblity to export an item inside the standard glossary manually by klicking on a plus sign to the main glossary.  Is it possible to export an item that way from a standard glossary in a course to a main glossary on a higher level (e.g. start page)?

Basicly we want to let the students fill a glossary inside a course. By default each new item is invisible. It should become visible after our approval.

If an item is useful for a wider audience we’d like to export it/(better map it on the fly by a klick)  to a global or main  glossary on a higher level preferably on the startpage in order to let each user share it.

At the moment I’m reading the forums ... would cool if can get me started here ... ideas?

Experiences ?

Another approach I thought of is to  put one central glossary on the start page and set a link to it in courses.  This is not exactly what I want. I’d like to have specialized glossaries that corresponds to particular topics inside a course. However , if  I’m forced to do so, is it maybe possible to define particular views of the main glossary. Maybe it is possible to call a certain category by a url parameter.

... Looking forward to your answers!

Best,

Sonja

Gemiddeld van beoordelings: -