Adding appearance option in table edit menu

Adding appearance option in table edit menu

by priscillah balirwa -
Number of replies: 4

Hello.... 

Am new to moodle and desperately need help. My cell borders do not display in the mobile app and realized i need the appearance option under the table edit menu bar for this to happen, saw this on a test site. Do not know how to add it.

Do I need to add a theme in order for table edit drop down menu to have the appearance option? My edit drop down menu currently doesn't have the appearance option as shown in the screen shot below

Is there a theme am supposed to add to make it have the appearance option like the one in the screen shot below?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to priscillah balirwa

Re: Adding appearance option in table edit menu

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Please screen shot the mobile app so that we can tell if its is a theme or mobile app issue, as the latter is a different thing to the theme.  And...

Forum rules
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by priscillah balirwa -

Thanks, will pay attention to the forum rules... The solution of going to settings solved my problem. And am using the moodle mobile app.

In reply to priscillah balirwa

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

To get the same settings for your top picture to be like the bottom one, as an admin, you probably need to go to: Administration > Site administration > Plugins > Text editors > Atto HTML editor > Table settings and add checkmarks to all three options you find there: Allow boarder styling, Allow background colour, and Allow width.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)