sending the feedback to course teacher

sending the feedback to course teacher

by michael michael -
Number of replies: 3

hello, i searching now of a module or activities which allow the student to write his course overall feedback to the teacher course directly.

is there any way to do that ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to michael michael

Re: sending the feedback to course teacher

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Feedback module - part of core but disabled by default.  Enable in manage activities.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by michael michael -

in this case i must assign the teacher to teacher role, but i need to send these feedback to some one not has any role in the moodle.

In reply to michael michael

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

This is how I handle teacher evaluations:  Create a feedback on the front page of the site.  Set it to be anonymous.  Add permissions to authenticated user and guest to complete the feedback.  I make the first question a dropdown list asking the name of the teacher they are evaluating.  Once it has closed, download to excel.  Here you can filter by teacher and then I just send them their results.  Works really well and students like that it is anonymous.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)