Front page course tiles(with overlay and coventry) doesn't show up in Adaptive theme

Front page course tiles(with overlay and coventry) doesn't show up in Adaptive theme

by Shao Chen -
Number of replies: 1

I just installed adaptive theme, when I configure the "front page  courses", the "Tiles" option seems to work. see below. However, both "Tiles with Overlay" and "Coventry Tiles" options don't work. The front page only shows a rectangular box for each course. see below second image. I have loaded images to "default course image" in the front page course configuration. The site is using moodle 3.1. We have installed joomdle for joomla templates. Please help, thanks."Tiles" option showing coursesCourse tiles only showing rectangular box.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shao Chen

Re: Front page course tiles(with overlay and coventry) doesn't show up in Adaptive theme

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Please, follow the forum rules indicating theme name and moodle and theme version to get support.

You are using the courses by categories option to display the courses in the frontpage. That is not rendered by Adaptable. Use the courses list and then Adaptable will display the tiles.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)