Assignment completion and competency

Assignment completion and competency

Claude Divoux -
Atsakymų skaičius: 1

Hi

It is possible to update the activity Assignment for add the option  "Require passing grade" for activity completion like in Quiz activity ?

It would be very helpful to automatically validate competencies.

See screenshoots.

Thank

Claude

Quiz completion and competency

Assignment, completion and competency

Įvertinimų vidurkis: -
Atsakymas į Claude Divoux

Re: Assignment completion and competency

Mary Cooch -
Documentation writers paveikslėlis Moodle HQ paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis Translators paveikslėlis

Hello Claude. I've been following your discussion in the French forums and I should have answered there - but when I have tested this , it does work for me as I expect. That is to say - I set an assignment with a passing grade, I set activity completion for the assignment to be "receive a grade" and the competency to be automatically met when the student has completed the activity. With my test student, if she gets a grade that is not a passing grade, she is marked with a red Cross here

And the competency is NOT met:

When she tries again and gets a passing grade the tick changes to green and the competency is  then automatically met

On the other hand, even though it works as it should , I agree that having a "Require passing grade" option for an assignment like a quiz is a good idea. I see it is already in the tracker MDL-52206 if you would like to vote for it.