55 issues have been successfully integrated, 14 rejected and 3 delayed - 79% success.
- We are entering into the continuous integration period. Integration and testing will continue throughout each week and we will be aiming for 2 or more releases each week until Moodle 3.2 is released.
- Code freeze for Moodle 3.2 is now in force, which means any non bug fix issues are given the integration_held label and are explicitly not picked for integration. Issues can be requested to be unheld using the 'unhold_requested' label
- QA for 3.2 will begin on Monday, all help testing, fixing and polishing the release will be greatly appreciated! See Moodle 3.2 QA starting on 31st Oct.
- MDL-55074 - Significant block and navigation changes for Boost.
- MDL-56006 - "Boost" the default theme for new installs of Moodle
- MDL-53048 - Create new "password" fields that are not auto-filled by password managers