Cannot open Language Pack for editing

Cannot open Language Pack for editing

by Steven Peterson -
Number of replies: 0

I have done this successfully in the past and I cannot get it to work now. I am running Moodle version 3.0.1 Build 20151221 and trying to access the Language pack for editing. It attempts to load and I get an error message "Error writing to the database". When I pull PHP error logs, I get the following message:

[27-Oct-2016 09:34:30 America/Phoenix] Default exception handler: Error writing to database Debug: Duplicate entry 'en-426-onthismoodlefrom' for key 'mdl_toolcust_lancomstr_uix'

INSERT INTO mdl_tool_customlang (lang,componentid,stringid,original,master,timemodified,outdated,local,timecustomized) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)

[array (

0 => 'en',

1 => '426',

2 => 'onthismoodlefrom',

3 => ' here since ',

4 => ' here since ',

5 => 1477586070,

6 => 0,

7 => NULL,

8 => NULL,

)]

Error code: dmlwriteexception

* line 446 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown

* line 1164 of \lib\dml\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()

* line 1210 of \lib\dml\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()

* line 186 of \admin\tool\customlang\locallib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()

* line 60 of \admin\tool\customlang\index.php: call to tool_customlang_utils::checkout()

Please help.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)