LTI Lynda stopped working

LTI Lynda stopped working

by Martin Mitchell -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

I have en external tool configured for Lynda.com, as per the instruction from Lynda. It was working fine up until recently , however now when a a user clicks on the navigation link to lynda they receive  the error " sorry this activity is currently hidden". This seems like an permission issue, but i cant see where any permissions exist  for the external tool?

i Have moodle 2.8.7

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Mitchell

Re: LTI Lynda stopped working

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Can you confirm that you havent hidden with the eye the LTI link in your course? Have you perhaps copied the link to it and pasted it as a text link somewhere, and hidden the original external tool URL?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Martin Mitchell -

Hi Mary,

I found the issue. A teacher had changed the enrolment method from guest to manual enrolment , on the course where the external tool was set.

Hope that makes sense

In reply to Martin Mitchell

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks for coming back and letting us know, so others can benefit from your experience!