Show correct answers after first try in quiz

Re: Show correct answers after first try in quiz

by AL Rachels -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Been a while since I last tried to do this but I would do it with two, duplicate quizzes.

First quiz is set to be taken only one time, with all the review settings turned off, and activity completion set to, Student must receive a grade to complete this activity. Also set Restrict access so the second test Must not be marked complete and with it's eye turned off.

Second quiz also set to be taken only one time, but with the review settings such that the student can see the right answers. Set Restrict access such that quiz 1 must be marked complete and with the eye turned off. This will make it so students don't see the second quiz until after they take the first one.

If I haven't made a mistake, when students first enter the course they will only see quiz 1. After they take it, quiz 2 will become visible and quiz 1, while visible, is not accessible in any productive way. Once the student takes quiz 2, both quizzes will be visible but only 2 can be reviewed.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)