Course Completion not tracking

Course Completion not tracking

by Nicole Brady -
Number of replies: 3

Hello everyone, 

I am hoping to find a fellow moodler who can help me with a problem I am having. 

Recently I created a course in moodle. Course is to be marked complete when either the english exam or the french exam is completed. I set up the english exam and french exam and the course completion settings. ie any of the following activities (with checkmarks on both exams). I input the english questions into the exam and set the activity to be complete when the user attained a 70%. we tested the english and things were working smoothly. Course was marked as complete. A few days later I input the french questions into the exam that I had already created as a place holder. 

As of that day the course completion is not working for either the french or english exam. Is anyone able to shed a little guidance for me on this? 

Let me know what further information you need. 

Thank you all in advance.

Nicole

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nicole Brady

Re: Course Completion not tracking

by Deepak B S -

Does this problem still persists? Are you using Mean of Grades as the grade aggregation method?

In reply to Deepak B S

by Nicole Brady -

Hello, 

Thank you for your response. I had correctly the original problem but am in fact having a different problem now with a different course. My course is set up to mark as complete when either a quiz (English) or Quiz (French) is completed. When I save this selection in the Course Completion setting page and hit save the changes are not saved and when I go back to check all activities have been selected. Essentially making the course to mark complete once you have completed any activity with in the course. 

Any help you can offer is appreciated!

Nicole

In reply to Nicole Brady

by Deepak B S -

Hi Can you explain this a little bit more to me.. - "My course is set up to mark as complete when either a quiz (English) or Quiz (French) is completed. When I save this selection in the Course Completion setting page and hit save the changes are not saved and when I go back to check all activities have been selected."

I can also learn.