Disbaility to have “continuous typing” in MooTyper

Disbaility to have “continuous typing” in MooTyper

by Kaarthick Viswanathan -
Number of replies: 2
Hi,

It would be grateful if you anyone can help to fix my issue with MooTyper.

Issue - Currently Mootyper will stop and wait for the correct input even in the exam mode (which is most of the times slowing down the candidate). Would it be possible the word to be counted as "wrong" (as it is right now) and allow the student to continue typing?

I require to know the solution and also the coding piece where i can fix it.

Your help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Kaarthick

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kaarthick Viswanathan

Re: Disbaility to have “continuous typing” in MooTyper

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Kaarthick,

I can probably fix you up, but I do need to know what version of Moodle and what version of MooTyper you are using.

I am in the process of creating a setting to allow for this type of behavior, and will try to have it included in a new release next month.

In the meantime, I had someone else ask the same question a few days ago. If you send me an email to drachels at drachels dot com, I can give you a copy of a file that will let you do what you want. You just need to be aware that this file is for testing the capability and totally replaces the old method, unless you switch back to the original file.

In reply to AL Rachels

Re: Disbaility to have “continuous typing” in MooTyper

by Kaarthick Viswanathan -

Hi Rachels,

Thanks for the revert back. To answer your question, i am using Moodle 3.1 & not sure on the MooTyper  version. I will send an mail on the indicated id. Will touch base you on that.

Regards

Kaarthick