looking for the table which include student's test answers in Moodle 3.1 database

Re: looking for the table which include student's test answers in Moodle 3.1 database

by Colin Fraser -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Hi Tuyet Tinh Han, I too have been looking and I can't find a table dedicated to the saving of answers of quizzes. There is, however, a report on Response History so it is, I suspect, a flat file stored in the Moodledata directory, rather than a table or set of tables in the db. It is also likely that this is just the answer, right or wrong, and further data is drawn from the quiz itself. 

I suspect too that in the event of such a table, it is likely to grow somewhat drastically, think about it, saving the full quiz taken by every student? That would be an awful lot of data in a very short space of time. Having said all this, however, I can't guarantee that my logic is correct here, only that I too can't find a table that would suit your requirement.  

In reply to Colin Fraser

Re: looking for the table which include student's test answers in Moodle 3.1 database

by Tuyet Tinh Han -

Hi Colin Fraser,

Thanks for your reply! I found it. It's "mdl_question_attempts" table. In column "responsesummary", it's save student's answer. and "slot" is number of questions in the quiz.

Tuyet Tinh