A comparative study of the development of interactive e-learning in Greece and the United Kingdom

A comparative study of the development of interactive e-learning in Greece and the United Kingdom

by Vasilis Paliktzoglou -
Number of replies: 2
Dear all my name is Vasileios Paliktzoglou and further details about me you can find at http://paliktzoglou.50webs.com
Currently I am conduction a research with the title A comparative study of the development of interactive e-learning in Greece and the United Kingdom.
This research is based upon the development of e-learning in Greece and the United Kingdom. In particular it will explore issues related to the platform for delivery, multimedia interactive courseware content for online learning (particularly with multimedia and simulation authoring tools) and the extent to which the implementation of e-learning technologies is supported by sound pedagogy.
Irrespective of whether or not you are currently engaged in supporting students using web based technology please answer the following questions on the given link below:
http://www.my3q.com/home2/80/rgu1978/85804.phtml

The main interest of this study is to identify the situation in which developments are currently being undertaken in both countries and to identify, through an examination of the views and opinions of the key players who are involved in developments, the critical factors which will influence the direction in which e-learning development will be progressed in the future.
Any help regarding identifying sources and suggestion, specially about the situation of online learning in Greece are more than welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vasilis Paliktzoglou

Re: A comparative study of the development of interactive e-learning in Greece and the United Kingdom

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi,

Your research sounds interesting. approve I'm happy to complete your questionnaire, however I found that it wasn't possible to select more than one option in question 5. Would it be possible for you to correct this?

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: A comparative study of the development of interactive e-learning in Greece and the United Kingdom

by Vasilis Paliktzoglou -
Thank you for you time and nice commentsmile.
Furthermore regarding the problem with the question 5, choosing only one option will be fineapprove. Please note that even though the free e-survey tool that I am using has the ability of having more than 10 questions a drawback is that there is on option of using a mutiple question form where there will be more than one answers.sad
Finally thank you once again for the notice and for your time completing helping me with my research.smilesmile
I think that this feature of the Open Social Forum where we can help and share knowledge might be further explored.

Regards,
Vasilis