Verification Code

Verification Code

av Monique Gary -
Antall svar: 9

I attempted to sign up fro MoodleCloud but I never received my  verification code.  The cell phone number I entered is absolutely correct.  Can you please help me?

Thanks!

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til Monique Gary

Re: Verification Code

av Emma Richardson -
Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers

Did you get the country code correct for your phone?  I guess I would try again or contact Moodle cloud...

Som svar til Emma Richardson

av Monique Gary -

I selected United States for the country code.  Still have received no verification code.  I also do not have any blocks on my phone.  I do not know how to contact MoodleCloud directly.  I was hoping to get answers on this forum.  

Som svar til Monique Gary

av Mathieu Petit-Clair -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Moodle HQ Bilde av MoodleCloud team Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers

Hi Monique, 

I work on MoodleCloud and we are sorry about this issue.

There was an issue sending SMS to the USA using a foreign phone number. We have just changed the way we send these sms and you should now receive it correctly if you try again now.

Looking forward to see you create your MoodleCloud site, 

Mathieu

Som svar til Mathieu Petit-Clair

av Tomo Horii -

Hello All,

I am a beginner of Moodle. 

I might be posting to wrong place but this is the only one I found on my problem.

I have a problem with receiving verification code. I can not receive any code throw sms. All the settings of my mobile phone are fine, I can receive any sms messages from anywhere, Just can not receive from moodle.

I entered my correct mobile phone number and country code "Japan".

I checked FAQ but there is no solution.

I tried to send a message to Moodle contact throw website,https://moodle.com/contact/, but the site refused my message again and again...I don't know why, I fielded all the required items.

I really need a help, please!!!

Som svar til Tomo Horii

av Chris Reid -

Hi Tomo,

I'm on the MoodleCloud team and our apologies for the problems you are having.  

The contact form for MoodleCloud queries may be having issues currently, so please try the "Not sure, it’s a bit general" option in the "What are you looking for?" question.  Please include the name of the MoodleCloud site you are trying to register and I'll make sure the issue is forwarded to the right team member for investigation.

Thanks

Chris

Som svar til Chris Reid

av Tomo Horii -

Hello Chris,

Thank  you for your quick response.

Finally, I could send a message to moodle contact.(followed your advice)

I am waiting for the answer from them and receive the verification code.

Thank you.

Som svar til Chris Reid

av Ankie Mendiola -

I did not receive my verification code moodle cloud sign up..please help