Verification Code

Verification Code

{$a->নাম} - {$a->তারিখ} দ্বারা
Number of replies: 9

I attempted to sign up fro MoodleCloud but I never received my  verification code.  The cell phone number I entered is absolutely correct.  Can you please help me?

Thanks!

রেটিং এর গড়: -
In reply to Monique Gary

Re: Verification Code

Documentation writers এর ছবি Particularly helpful Moodlers এর ছবি Plugin developers এর ছবি

Did you get the country code correct for your phone?  I guess I would try again or contact Moodle cloud...

In reply to Emma Richardson

I selected United States for the country code.  Still have received no verification code.  I also do not have any blocks on my phone.  I do not know how to contact MoodleCloud directly.  I was hoping to get answers on this forum.  

In reply to Monique Gary

Core developers এর ছবি Moodle HQ এর ছবি MoodleCloud team এর ছবি Plugin developers এর ছবি Testers এর ছবি

Hi Monique, 

I work on MoodleCloud and we are sorry about this issue.

There was an issue sending SMS to the USA using a foreign phone number. We have just changed the way we send these sms and you should now receive it correctly if you try again now.

Looking forward to see you create your MoodleCloud site, 

Mathieu

In reply to Mathieu Petit-Clair

Hello All,

I am a beginner of Moodle. 

I might be posting to wrong place but this is the only one I found on my problem.

I have a problem with receiving verification code. I can not receive any code throw sms. All the settings of my mobile phone are fine, I can receive any sms messages from anywhere, Just can not receive from moodle.

I entered my correct mobile phone number and country code "Japan".

I checked FAQ but there is no solution.

I tried to send a message to Moodle contact throw website,https://moodle.com/contact/, but the site refused my message again and again...I don't know why, I fielded all the required items.

I really need a help, please!!!

In reply to Tomo Horii

Hi Tomo,

I'm on the MoodleCloud team and our apologies for the problems you are having.  

The contact form for MoodleCloud queries may be having issues currently, so please try the "Not sure, it’s a bit general" option in the "What are you looking for?" question.  Please include the name of the MoodleCloud site you are trying to register and I'll make sure the issue is forwarded to the right team member for investigation.

Thanks

Chris

In reply to Chris Reid

Hello Chris,

Thank  you for your quick response.

Finally, I could send a message to moodle contact.(followed your advice)

I am waiting for the answer from them and receive the verification code.

Thank you.

In reply to Chris Reid

I did not receive my verification code moodle cloud sign up..please help