SCORM module doesn't register the "viewed" status

SCORM module doesn't register the "viewed" status

by Miquel S. -
Number of replies: 1

Hi, recently, creating a SQL based report (in configurable reports) for SCORM packages, I see that the "viewed" status of the SCORM modules on the courses are not registered (in the table course_modules_completion). Always remain set to 0. The "competionstate" works well, when a scorm is completed, Moodle marks it as a 1, but seems that this doesn't work for the "viewed" status, as in other modules (forum, quiz, resources...).

Is this the correct behavior? Or it would be a possible bug?

After inspecting the code of mod/scorm, I see that the function "scorm_view()" apparently shoots the viewed event ($event = \mod_scorm\event\course_module_viewed::create($params)). But nothing change in the database.

Anyone is having the same problem? Before opening a ticket in the tracker I prefer to ask here.

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Miquel S.

Re: SCORM module doesn't register the "viewed" status

by Miquel S. -
Nearly two month after my post we still have the same issue. Anyone have it? We tried with multiple SCORMs from multiple authoring tools an in all cases moodle didn't register the "viewed" status. We also checked the code of the player.php and SCORM mod in general and everything seems ok, we see the function scorm_view etc.

Anyone have this issue?

Any tips or comments will be appreciated, thanks and regards!