Manual Enrolment

Manual Enrolment

by P Bowers -
Number of replies: 4

Moodle 3.1

I'm administrator and have enabled Manual Enrolment for the quizzes.

Can someone tell me where is  Administration > Course administration > Users > Enrolment methods

in the attached screenshot?

Attachment Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 13.04.29.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to P Bowers

Re: Manual Enrolment

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

It's not there... 

What concerns me is "have enabled Manual Enrolment for the quizzes" which doesn't make much sense. You enrol people into courses not quizzes.

So... what did you do?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Howard Miller

by P Bowers -

Oh my, that graphic is yuge. My apologies. Why no preview feature here?

Well, at least I know my eyes are still working. Where could it be?

I inherited the 2.8 Moodle (now upgraded to 3.1) site from someone who is no longer available, so I'm really just floundering about as a Moodle Noob trying to get things to work1. The site is quizzes / exams only. The actual course material (which I've never seen, actually) is hosted on a separate server in order to meet the requirements for future accreditation of the course / certification process. There's no connection between the two.

I guess I mean "course" when I say "quiz", but there IS no actual "course" material at the site. The site has been functioning this way as exams/quiz-only for a few years, so obviously it does work.

Thanks for the reply.

Paul

1. Not to mention unsuccessfully trying to print out the entire Question Bank for checking markups / QC.

In reply to P Bowers

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Are you *sure* your login is the administrator? As opposed to 'Manager' or something else?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Howard Miller

by P Bowers -

What I'm sure of is that I goofed - I had two Admin accounts, one with higher permissions than the other.

Thank you.